Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GB Micro

Options
  • 10-11-2005 10:58am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Just bought one, even though I already play my GBA games on a DS and Wow! this thing is super sweet!
    Has to be held and played to be believed, so small, so crisp and clear, all your games will look better on this, bought a 2nd hand copy of Sonic Advance 2 and have been playing it for ages, like being a teenager again.
    This out cools the PSP by miles, really really nice.
    Impossible to say where they have packed in the actual machines hardware, its that small, truely the ipod of gaming.
    Looking forward to getting a new fascia, that wood effect one will go nicely with my Atari2600!
    If you have an SP sell/trade it and get one of these, your GBA collection will love you forever!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

I was impressed when I first saw this, but I'll have to pass. I have the DS already and its size isn't a real issue to me. Also, the micro seems a tad too small, ironically. And when you think of the days of the original "brick" Game Boy... :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The gadget freak in me wants one, but the fact that I've already got a DS and SP, means I'm going to give it a miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Same with me... though it *is* such a nice pocket size! Perfect for sneaking a bit of Pokemon here and there! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

however tempting it is, there is no possible way that i can justify another gameboy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Do what I did, shift your sp and buy a micro, you won't be disappointed, as for it being too small, you just have to try it to see, the screen is so sharp that the size actually makes your games look even better.
    Have Made In Wario in it at the mo and they are made for each other, its super stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement