Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More Irish Football Clips (EURO 88 & others)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Shamalive your on the road to becoming an absolute legend with all these Ireland clips.

My god I forgot how good that goal Ronnie Whelan scored against Soviet Union was. An absolute cracking goal. We were unlucky against a brilliant dutch side. Good tournamnet for us.

The guards really laid into the English fans during that riot in '95 didnt they

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

shamalive = legend.

USA '94 was my first proper World Cup (was too young to appreciate Italia '90), so even though it was very disappointing for us, I still have very fond memories of that tournament. Can't say i have the same feelings for the riot in 1995........except for when the gardai got involved. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭s8n

great post. thanx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

great work shamalive. céad míle fáilte

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭mchurl

shamalive you are top quality:D

just gives me goosebumps watching all these clips except for the '95 one obviously

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Excellent stuff! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

Was Ronnie Whelans goal against Russia the best Irish goal ever? What am I saying? Of course it was the best Irish goal ever.

Fair play to An Gardai Siochana. A good nights work indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Ahhh yes. Reeling in the Years. (c) RTÉ, I believe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

Bard wrote:
    Ahhh yes. Reeling in the Years. (c) RTÉ, I believe?
    True, but there aren't too many other ways to get those clips. I know that I can't get them any other way.

Advertisement