Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upbeat jazzy song

Options
  • 10-11-2005 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭

I am looking to get the name of a song that I have heard aired on the radio a few times in the past couple of weeks.

It is like a really upbeat jazzy type of music... the chorus is something like..

bang-bang... bang-bang-bang

I know, I know... I am clutching at straws here but someone might know what I am talking about.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Not that "Bang Bang I shot you down, Bang Bang you hit the ground etc.... " thing is it?? Thats a good tune but I dont know the name or artist unfortunately... Try ringing a radio station or checking the singles chart... Id be interested to see who it is myself.. (if that is the one ur on about that is)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

That the song from the opening credits in kill bill ?
    Or a new remix thingy of it ? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

'Bang Bang (My baby shot me down)' is by Nancy Sinatra

It's not upbeat at all, though, so I don't think that's it. It's not jazzy either, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

DaveMcG wrote:
    It's not upbeat at all, though, so I don't think that's it. It's not jazzy either, lol.

Exactly what I was thinking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

i think you're talking about the new basement jaxx song?? does it start with; "i don't need no tv, i don't need no news. all i need is a bopping beat..." etc. if so i just might be right. don't know what it's called, only that it is incredibly catchy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Audio Bullies have a re-edit of "I shot you down" that might fit the bill of what you describe....need more input really...

Although the Basement Jaxx suggestion is a good one; certainly would fit the jazzy description...

Advertisement