Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT - who do I email to get things done?

• 10-11-2005 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi,

I remember seeing on this forum some time back a contact detail of the head honcho of BT Ireland. does anyone have this? I ordered broadband with line rental and they switched my line rental and then turned around and said i can't have broadband......knob bashers!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

Email their complaints dept.
    Lots of ppl here have had success emailing them.
    complaints@btireland.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Plankmonkey

Diabolus wrote:
    Email their complaints dept.
    Lots of ppl here have had success emailing them.
    complaints@btireland.ie

cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

I think if you want to get things done in BT you really have to go all the way to the head man. I think I have his e-mail address somewhere ...............Oh yeah its god@heaven.com.

Best of luck!

Salmon wrote:
    I think if you want to get things done in BT you really have to go all the way to the head man. I think I have his e-mail address somewhere ...............Oh yeah its god@heaven.com.

Best of luck!

LOL. I'm thinking to hell with BT. I'm looking into clearwire and setting up skype. I've gone from eircom to utv and now to BT....I can't take anymore!!

If I wasnt costing me money waiting for BT to install the bb it'd be funny! It really is a joke at this stage!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Gaz25

I had some problems with BT myself. I have the number for there complaints but the only thing was i only ever got the answer machine. I'll have a look to see if i still have it nad post up for if you like.

Might help! I'm stuck in the ole €125 deposit trap. They tell me my application has been delayed coz i didnt pay the deposit, i give them the credit card details and they say they'll take the money. then i ring them a week later and they have no recollection of taking a deposit and i have to wait 2 more weeks before being connected. Oh Well

I've been waiting 4 months only to be told they never got the transfer form. Complete BS, funny how they were able to transfer my phone line, i could've sworn it was just the 1 page i filled in for both.....If anyone has the email for the CEO of BT can they post it or PM me if they don't want to post it. I remember reading here that emailing him gets things sorted pronto.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

Bill left BT a long time ago.
    Dude just complain to comreg or email complaints@btireland.ie
    They gotta solve complaints within 5 days!

Advertisement