Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access database problem.

Options
  • 10-11-2005 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭

Heya Guys,

Help will be appreciated, i have an assignment to be handed up at 5.15 today :eek: and have made a stupid mistake last night.

Part of the assignment was to display a switchboard menu to the screen and hide back end (this is done by changing something in the startup option. Now the idea should be that you hide the background but you can get it back by going to windows and unhide.

When in the startup option i untick loads of boxes disabling menus and stuff and i badly need them back. If i press F11 i can get some access to the back end of the database but nothing else.

I need menus back, does anyone understand how to do this.

Cheers,
    Nicky

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Hold down shift when opening the mdb to disable the startup options.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

start access and hold the down the shift key at the same time
    this should disbale the autostart macro
    and allow you to get access to your startup options again allowing to retick what u need

if it doesn;t work repost

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

sounds like it should work, ill try it when i get on my laptop and let ye know

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,788 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I thought it was due at 5:15 yeaterday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

Holding down shift worked a treat, thanks :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement