Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tropical aquarium help

Options
  • 10-11-2005 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi,

I want to move on from cold water to tropical water aquariums. What equipment do I need and where is the best place to get it in Dublin. I don't want to spend a fortune and I don't want another oblong glass box:)

Any help appreciated.

Matt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

The boardwalk pet shop are good. They make sure your tank is healthy before they sell you fish and I got a discount when I bought my stuff there, also they have a good selection of fish and they're fish arent diseased like some places that I could mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭dark_jedi_ire

Hiya

Do you have cold water Fish in your tank already?

What size tank is it,?

Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Andrew Duffy

The boardwalk pet shop are good ... they're fish arent diseased like some places that I could mention.

I used to think that, but I went in recently to buy a companion for my now three-year old goldfish and every cold tank had dead fish in it. I left without buying anything.

Advertisement