Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Friendly

Options
  • 10-11-2005 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

I am hoping the mods will give me some leeway here as I will explain .

I have , while under the influence , agreed to find some friendly wars for BTC and friends . I know I should go to the individual clans forums and challange them but thats not really what I am looking for . I am in search of something more informal , maybe helping another clan as an opponent to practise against or just some other clan like ourselves looking to get into it . We have a server that can be locked down and we have a fair few players so it's along the lines of an 8 v 8 or so .

Reason I am looking here is that most of ye know me and our server and might be willing to make allowances for our Nooooooooooooooooooooobishnesssssssss. :)

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭BlueDrax

Hi Jonski,

There's a bunch of us in Limerick who'll try and give you a match.
    Usually find us on the TIG servers with the tags [iDF] (inbred dirty fu*kers) or [BoC] (bunch of cu*ts), we can't make up our minds.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Its band of c***s you c***. IDF is a crap name. No point playing other clans as grog or airblazer will Tk us into oblivion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Anal_Intruder

AnCapaillMor, or should I call you AnBódBeag! Lang off!

Anyhoo.
    I'm game for this Team Lan face off. Bring it on!

[iDF]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Req clan wars all you want its community after all or somfin with **** all beer.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

KdjaC wrote:
    Req clan wars all you want its community after all or somfin with **** all beer.

kdjac

Be carefull whay you wish for! yer putting idea in my head.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

We will have no problem offering you practice wars most nights depending on numbers. Let us know.

[TiG]TheFairy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Be carefull whay you wish for! yer putting idea in my head.

Just tag the thread [Clan war] or [PCW Req] or somfin or where you offering beer?

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

>There's a bunch of us in Limerick who'll try and give you a match.
    >Usually find us on the TIG servers with the tags [iDF] (inbred dirty fu*kers) or [BoC] >(bunch of cu*ts), we can't make up our minds.....[/QUOTE]

You got a Limerick BF2 clan ??, tell me more !!!!

MARK ( Raheen boyo )

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭excaliburhc

m8 trust me when i say you could do better , leaning towards the [boc] tag myself , since grogg came up with idf it does have a bit of a nerd stigma attached

Ha !, lovely. Ye play in that gameing cafe place . . . . something X ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Haket wrote:
    You got a Limerick BF2 clan ??, tell me more !!!!

MARK ( Raheen boyo )

Huh ? I thought everyone here was from Limerick ?

Never noticed your location Jonski !, small country eh ?. Many BTC'ers from the Wesht ?

Haket wrote:
    Never noticed your location Jonski !, small country eh ?. Many BTC'ers from the Wesht ?

Me only , rest are from england scotland wales holland belgium and france .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

jonski wrote:
    Huh ? I thought everyone here was from Limerick ?

It we were there'd be a knife and cider forum on this place.

Exc thanks for agreeing that IDF is lame\nerdy.

BlueDrax wrote:
    Hi Jonski,

There's a bunch of us in Limerick who'll try and give you a match.
    Usually find us on the TIG servers with the tags [iDF] (inbred dirty fu*kers) or [BoC] (bunch of cu*ts), we can't make up our minds.....

This sounds good , can you talk to the lads and see which night suits them best and we will go ahead and set this up . I'm sure , if ye wanted , ye could use our second TS server , if ye don't have one .It's sitting there idle most of the time .

John

We will have no problem offering you practice wars most nights depending on numbers. Let us know.

[TiG]TheFairy

What would be the best time of the night to go about this ? or would it be better to organise it before hand ?

John

Advertisement