Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orgasm song

Options
  • 10-11-2005 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

I really dont know the name of the song but i heard it on the radio not so long ago. Its really funny, sounds like some one having an orgasm and then theres dance music in it aswell! My house mate had the radio up loud while she was going for a shower and that song came on. I thought it was her! haha! :D
    I think the singer goes by the name of Korean and Muta i think, not too sure and featuring Tess. Tried looking it up on Google but couldnt find it. :(
    Does anyone know who plays it and the name of the song?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

there's only one orgasm song...

je t'aime by serge gainsbourg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

There ain't no dance music in it though !!

depends on how you like to dance...

I think bpm might be a factor in what is dance music and what is not there mate ! ;)

of course, and the music in je t'aime has a bpm - as does all music.

• Advertisement

Yeh, and it's not fast enough to be classed as dance music!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

is ballet considered dance? how fast is that?

So there's a cresendo to ballet in this song now too ?? Jesus, you must have written a cover version of it so !!

I would imagine the all important bpms in je t'aime would be similar to certain ballet music, that is all. I never mentioned crescendoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

Wouldn't be Li'l Louis - French Kiss by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

French kiss is the one that kept to mind for me alright

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I concur with French Kiss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

on the 1994 Prince album Come the last track is called Orgasm. It's not even a song, it's literally just a recording of Vanity having (faking?) an orgasm. Not exactly Prince's most inspired work. Still a good album though. I don't know the song you're referring to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Dont think its any of the songs yee have named. A very hard tune to find. It was played on 2fm not so long ago but couldnt hear the details being called out afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

kinaldo wrote:
    on the 1994 Prince album Come the last track is called Orgasm. It's not even a song, it's literally just a recording of Vanity having (faking?) an orgasm. Not exactly Prince's most inspired work. Still a good album though. I don't know the song you're referring to.

hee hee, I'm finding the name of the album very appropriate considering the song that's on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

extended version of Luvstruck by the Southside Spinners?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I know its a total far out guess but cos it was on mainstream radio it wasnt filthy gorgeous by the scissor sisters was it-just that the lady singer does sound like she's having an orgasm towards the end and its dancey....just a guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I think I have the tune the OP is on about on a mix CD somewhere (possibly on the Hed Kandi label)...name escapes me at present. If I find it I'll post back...

Advertisement