Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last attempt......BEERS 24th November

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

**3 day bumpity bump**

Right folks, just trying to gague what sort of attendance we're going to have at this..........so if you think you can be there will ya let us know?

Also....email address again is : ucd.boards.beers@gmail.com

you know you want to ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

If it bombs again *snigger*, you are more then welcome to the Trinity Beers...

a date of which has Yet to be confirmed...

If it bombs again *snigger*, you are more then welcome to the Trinity Beers...

a date of which has Yet to be confirmed...

:rolleyes:

and why would we want to do that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

yeah il prob come along since its in the evening!Is it the judge roy beans poterhouse its in?I really enjoyed the last one in the porterhose so would be cool to get a great turnout again!We cant let trinity outdo us in the board meetup stakes!I wonder if any of the trinity heads will try and gatecrash our little shindig on thursday?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

will be there even if i have to borrow or mug* someone. Count me in..will email that funky address.

*Mugging may not happen....or the showing up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Unfortunately, it's not a good day for me... I've a project due the next morning! :eek:

Unfortunately, it's not a good day for me... I've a project due the next morning! :eek:

tsk tsk!

sure see how you get on kirb ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

[cowers from a peachy tsk tsk]

I'll be frantically typing away at my project too! You didn't manage to get daltons project RK did you?

[/cowers]

:D

**tsk at peadar**

Okies folks.....there doesnt seem to be a lot of feedback here on attendance but just a reminder..........

Date: 24th of November
    Venue: Porterhouse, Temple Bar
    Time: 8pm onwards

So, eh....yea. Come and get drunk!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

hrm.
    well much as i'd like to come along (the last one was great craic, i think, whenever that was that i turned up. im sure someone may remember....) i have a 9am lecture on friday, the 11th of the term, of which i've been to 3. i should probably go to it as i have an essay to do on it over the holidays :rolleyes:

i may turn up, but i'll be no fun and going home early.
    why on earth did you pick a week day for getting drunk?! especially when its not the night before a late morning for me! :p

• Advertisement

ill be there but i may be going stone cold sober :(

Outta funds till next month unless i can borrow enough for a couple pints offa me bro/dad/mom ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Another sober person here. Unless I get intoxicated on adrenaline in my drum lessons before I head over (not bloody likely)

So it'll be me making a tit out of myself again then yea?

Are there any fellow alcoholics coming???

:D

Just kidding lads....nice to see some people definitely going. For a while there I thought it was gonna be just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rasher_b2

I'll be going too!
    *checks pockets*
    Yeah, I'll be drinking water also...

we may get funny looks if we go up to the bar and ask for 1 pint of miller and 4 pints of water :p

Hopefully Boneless will be able to come....that man will drink enough for all of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

B-K-DzR wrote:
    we may get funny looks if we go up to the bar and ask for 1 pint of miller and 4 pints of water :p
    4 designated drivers then? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Red Alert wrote:
    [cowers from a peachy tsk tsk]

I'll be frantically typing away at my project too! You didn't manage to get daltons project RK did you?

[/cowers]
    Ah Peader you have to come - sure its only a 10 page report like! And I'm firmly of the opinion that important college work should never get in the way of a good night out:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i hope nobody's reading this but i'm still doing some experimental work for it!!! oh and this year's robot is going to be christened Red Alert me thinks!

blondie83 wrote:
    Ah Peader you have to come - sure its only a 10 page report like! And I'm firmly of the opinion that important college work should never get in the way of a good night out:D

The woman makes sense!!!

• Advertisement

good news for all!
    Got me some funds together so drunken me will be in attendance (drunken me is much less boring than sober me!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Looks like theres going to be a good level of attendance at this and I just got paid so will definitely be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

Hopefully Boneless will be able to come....that man will drink enough for all of us.

well he mentioned it to me today in class so i reckon he'll be along, and im sure he can make up the lack of others drinking, we haven't got that 10-12 class on a friday any more, the bastard has the whole morning off

*shakes fist at boneless wherever he is*

any folks meeting up in ucd before heading in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

1st boards ever (for me) -Ill be there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

F**k it, I'll be there.

I'm in one helluva a bad mood, the sort of mood where scaring freshers and new boardsies stiff seems like good, clean, malicious fun. The sort of mood that requires a lot of alcohol to assuage the demons of my soul.

So yeah, I'll be a goddamn barrel o' laughs tomorro!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rasher_b2

SebtheBum wrote:
    F**k it, I'll be there.

I'm in one helluva a bad mood, the sort of mood where scaring freshers and new boardsies stiff seems like good, clean, malicious fun. The sort of mood that requires a lot of alcohol to assuage the demons of my soul.

So yeah, I'll be a goddamn barrel o' laughs tomorro!

That's the student spirit!:v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

rasher_b2 wrote:
    That's the student spirit!:v:
    lol... WOOOOO!!!!:D

seb scare first years? That i'd like to see. Only thing he can scare is possibly a razer ;)

Glad ya changed ya mind seb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'll see what I can do about going, but I can't guarantee anything.

Advertisement