Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last attempt......BEERS 24th November

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭LovelyHurling

Forgive me im too lazy to scroll back, where/ when is this thing?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rasher_b2

Forgive me im too lazy to scroll back, where/ when is this thing?!!!
    :D

**tsk at peadar**

Okies folks.....there doesnt seem to be a lot of feedback here on attendance but just a reminder..........

Date: 24th of November
    Venue: Porterhouse, Temple Bar
    Time: 8pm onwards

So, eh....yea. Come and get drunk!! :D

I think this deserves a free drink:v:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

*hands rasher tap water, is too broke to afford anything else*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

[mr burns] Eeeexcellent [/mr burns]
    :D

Tell ya what folks, since we have a few folks coming that have never met anyone before, I'm going to PM my mobile number to all those who said they are/might be coming. Nothing worse than standing alone in a pub looking for people you dont know. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

so no one meeting up in ucd first?

Guess i go home first so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

not a bad idea but i want to go home first too, chill out for a while after crappy long day at college!

I would wait around but I've been waiting around for hours today and I don't finish till 5 so I'm going to go home to get some dinner and then go to town.

I got a programming practical in 40 which ill probably be finished at about 14.30 or 14.45. Ill see what the story is at that time else i'll go home first and grab some dinner.

gonna head home. See yas tonight so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

as much as i want to go-fraid i cant tonight.Have been busy every nightt his week and so need a nice rest tonight.Have a tap water for me and have lots of fun!We want all the scandal tommorow!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Brainblasta indeed.....

you were absolutely hammered ;)

I ended up walking home to dun laoghaire. Had never done it before. Only took a bit over 2hrs and it was snowing so was fairly cool :D

B-K-DzR wrote:

:o

I think the phrase was slightly tipsy.

B-K-DzR wrote:

I ended up walking home to dun laoghaire. Had never done it before. Only took a bit over 2hrs and it was snowing so was fairly cool :D

Really?? Man, I should have just stayed and walked back too.:v:

lol sir rooster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Just let me clarify a few things.

1. I did not bring those rubber gloves with me. They were placed on my person by a bad lady who is trying to get me into trouble.

2. The stethoscope is a necessary part of my personal medical kit... it is not for '... doing chest inspections on girls...' as suggested by some.

3. It is true that I once handcuffed Peachy for a half hour or so. She was a willing participant to this activity, and all occurred in view of witnesses.

4. I told you all not to let me drink rum, so any insults I hurled at you all were only the drink talking...

5. Lets do it all again soon!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Great night...was so drunk!

B-K-DzR wrote:

:eek:

you told me you were getting the bus!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

the walking-wounded-boardies eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Damn i always miss the good ones!Sounds like boneless was the life and soul of the part (so no change there then:) ) So tell us all the juicy goss what was everyone like in person,was there any scandal,any boardsie's get it on,who was the most shamless drunk?! details people!!

• Advertisement

Hmmmm....well lets see. I got there about 7:45 with boneless. At 8pm I saw two very uncomfortable looking young chaps that I knew I had seen before. Then I saw them leave......so I ran after them :D Turns out it was Waltons and Rasher and so i dragged them back inside.

Then a little while later orangerooster turned up (theres your shameless drunk right there :p )....A little while later Humbert arrived. then B-K-DzR (who lied and told me he was home about 45 minutes after he insisted on walking me to my sisters apartment.....weirdo :p) and then Seb. And then Blondie turned up after training.

Not a fantastic turn-out but all in all it was good fun. The snow was cool although going outside for a smoke wasnt so great :rolleyes:

The general consensus was to organise the next one provisionally for the weekend before we're all back in college on the 16th of January.

Sound good?

**edit** Quote of the night goes to boneless and his mate, Kev (no, not that kev)

Me: Fancy going to Dragon? Its a gay bar. You two can be a couple.
    Kev: Uhmmmm...
    Boneless: Yea sure. I'll be Mammy. [to kev] Suck mammy's cock?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

B-K-DzR wrote:

Funny that, myself and Humbert ended up walking home as well - The snow was brilliant! Good night out, though I was ridiculously hungover the following day :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Sounds like we'll be having a mass walk home next time then.

Had a great time though and it was great meeting all of you and hopefully others who weren't there will turn up next time.
    Brainblasta indeed...

Cheers for organising it peachy!

you told me you were getting the bus!!!!
    That had been the plan but i ran into a few m8's of mine who had some wacky tobacci. Me thinking it was the weekend figured last bus was at 4.30 and not at 2.30 or whatever it usually is.

Coulda gotten a taxi but didnt feel like forking out so i walked. Dont regret it at all (thank **** i took me scarf back tho :p ) tho my feet were killing on friday morning. Twas a good night all right :)
    weirdo

Oi, i'm sure i've told ya why (i think) i do that!

It was great fun. Think I might be avoiding "an brainblasta" the next time though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

sounds like a good night was had by all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

You should've come, Dave!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

A good night indeed, fun walking home in the snow! Didn't feel great the next day but think but think it may have had more to do with dodgy late night burger king food:o

shoulda gotten a ricks burgers! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Waltons wrote:
    You should've come, Dave!

I was working :( And then I had to finish an essay when I came home!!! :eek:

Is there no end!!!

Maybe next time :) :v:

Advertisement