Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery Tour

Options
  • 10-11-2005 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭

Anyone else go? Know where we ended up? Good night?
    Best UCD night I've been on so far - fcucking deady!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 queen_kala

as much fun as a mystery trip sounds, i dont think i could have lowered my standards as to have gotten on a bus with a bunch of qsoc ppl. no offence or anything, but my experiences of them are not the best....(flashbacks to freshers week....ARGH!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

That's a rediculous attitude to take. Qsoc only organised the whole thing, you got on a bus with whoever you wanted. There were 14 of us and it was a savage night. Good job done by Qsoc by all means.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 queen_kala

im sorry but did you have to sit across from them and listen to them go on and on about their daddys sponsoring the soc and then get pizza thrown at you? i dont think so. im entitled to my opinion of them following certain incidents.

No, I didn't, which is exactly why the Mystery tour was good...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

so you two taking out the claws and making a proper fight outta this or what? :)

If im honest, i've nothing against qsoc or any other soc so if ya had a good night out... im glad to hear it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

we ended up in Carrick-on-Shannon in a club called Passion and then went to somewhere like in meath or westmeath...cant really reamember was far too inebriated!!

Best night of UCD so far wel done to QSoc and B&L the stewards on my bus who seemed obnoxious at first were actually dead sound!! We had THE craic!!

Bus journey home wasnt very fun tho...lost my friends ended up on me own and wasnt left alone for whole journey by some total dickheads... otherwise as i said best night so far!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

queen_kala wrote:
    as much fun as a mystery trip sounds, i dont think i could have lowered my standards as to have gotten on a bus with a bunch of qsoc ppl. no offence or anything, but my experiences of them are not the best....(flashbacks to freshers week....ARGH!!!)

All I can say to that is -->:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <---

I dislike QSoc just as much, if not more, than the average punter but I wouldn't turn down a massive p!ss up because of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Scraggs wrote:
    we ended up in Carrick-on-Shannon in a club called Passion and then went to somewhere like in meath or westmeath...cant really reamember was far too inebriated!!

So basically they just ripped off the route of the DIT mystery tour that was a few weeks ago....

Hardly ripped off, I'm sure this was organised well in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Another college did the same route as well as DIT and UCD, perhaps theres some kinda company that organises it or special deals or whatever.
    Does it even matter it was a deadly night anyway!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement