Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get good Sony DVD player repaired??

• 10-11-2005 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

My Dad wants to get his DVD player repaired, it is a very good one, or not, as the case maybe now.

I cannot find anything on boards to highlight good repair shops??

Has anyone had it done, by a non-cowboy type, or would Sony be the ones to talk to?

Any advice most welcome, before my Da has one of his little tantrums, Aww Bless.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭ffocused

I got a Sony tv repaired a few years ago in an authorized repair centre in Cookstown Industrial estate. i think it cost about EUR 80 and came with a 6 month guarantee. Ring Sony Ireland and they will give you the number of your nearest authorized repair centre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

ffocused wrote:
    I got a Sony tv repaired a few years ago in an authorized repair centre in Cookstown Industrial estate. i think it cost about EUR 80 and came with a 6 month guarantee. Ring Sony Ireland and they will give you the number of your nearest authorized repair centre.

That would be Bavs (Bennett Audio Video Services) Ph 4624855. Cant remember the unit number off hand but its part of Cookstown Ind Est, down the back behind the Belgard complex. Its a small part called Cookstown Ent Pk.

Advertisement