Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best Car Alarm and where to get fitted ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Fey! wrote:
    Try Cobra or Meta; both very reliable.

I thought Clifford were only supplied to those who had passed Cliffords training?).

They are,Apa and fire and ice in kildare are the only two places i know in the country that have certified fitters for the alarms.

The entry clifford Arrow 5 can be gotten for 350 OR they also fit avital alarms,there still manufactured by directed electronics(which is who makes cliffords) and there the same as the basic alarm bar there not digital like the arrow 5.

I think they start are 260

Apa's number is 016262152 - ask for brendan,he'l give you a demo and talk thru on all the systems for your price range

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement