Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

newby who needs connection help

Options
  • 10-11-2005 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,i'm new here so be gentle-finally managed to get by testing network environment screen but now i can't play because as soon as i get by the settings screen to proceed to team selection i lose the connection-anybody else have this problem???????????tearing my bleedin hair out at this stage!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Would help if you told us what format you're playing on? PC? PS2? Xbox?

Also if you look through the topics already on the board, you should fins all the info you need to get set up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mickpow

thanks for your reply,im playing on ps2 and i have looked through the forum but there is no answer to my problem

Nice edit there....pity I managed to see the "twat" earlier.

Good luck with your problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

dar83 wrote:
    Nice edit there....pity I managed to see the "twat" earlier.

Good luck with your problem.

?

kdjac

He called me a twat because he figured I wasn't helping.....

*shrugs*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Dar mentioned something about database editing that caused this?

Dar83 being the only person here with the info to help anyone with ps2 online help, not really a good idea calling him a twat especially as i will ban you if your abuse any other memeber here again.

kdjac

Yeah, I've heard that Konami have a database check during the pre-match formation settings. If you've changed things, it results in you "losing" connection.

The guy I know that did it only changed player names and even that resulted in him being constantly kicked at this stage of the pre match setup, so it's not a good idea to try and change anything.

This may not be the problem, but it's the only time I've ever heard of it happening at that stage of the online process. :)

Advertisement