Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Yay, another car.... pics

Options
  • 10-11-2005 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Got myself another 300zx TT, a 91 grey one, with some nice goodies on it...picking it up on wednesday.

newzed1.jpg

newzed2engine.jpg

newzed3int.jpg

Cant wait..:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Sweet looking ride Kersh - please say you are ditching the original wheels - they look like they are off a Primera...

'c

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

best of luck with it.
    Looks like it was well looked after. Maybe get some liquid leather (both cleaner and conditioner) for those seats though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

I hope to, i might put the ones off the other 300zx on it...

zedrear.jpg

Or i might throw 18s on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bmoferrall

Another suggestion:

TOL056.jpg

...for the scaffolding at the rear ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

If you are in Ireland, I see both of them on British plates though, what's the vrt like on it?

• Advertisement

Hmm, im not a fan of the big wing, the vrt on the red one was 1300eur. Im expecting the grey one to be the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Another nice one :)

Why did you buy one when you're trying to sell the other? Different model / specs?
    bmoferrall wrote:
    Another suggestion:

TOL056.jpg

...for the scaffolding at the rear ;)

ROFL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I always liked the 300ZX but if it were my car I would get rid of that wing from the rear. IMO it looks totally out of portortion with the nice lines of the rest of the car. The standard boot spoiler on your red ZX is just right. ;)

Just my 2c worth.

Is it the turbo or non turbo model? (Ah! just spotted what looks like a boost guage on the front door A piller in the third photo?)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

looks to be a super clean model from the pics posted. agreed about the spoiler, but sure you cant have everything when looking for a specific car - is it easily removeable without too much expense?

nice set of wheels would set it off - maybe .5 or 1" wider on the rears?

all the best with it anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Need to get a hacksaw to that handbrake too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its got a hard-on!:eek:

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Excuse my ignorance, but what's so great about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,059 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

can you not see from looking at it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Excuse my ignorance, but what's so great about it?

newzed2engine.jpg

this is good enough for me :D

to the philistine - if you cant see whats so good about it, have a look on your driveway and tell me what you have.
    As for the wing, it wont be on long, its not too hard too replace it. The red one has 7.5 and 8.5" whwwls so ill be doing that to this new one.
    The reason i got it is that the red one needs front end/rear spoiler resprayed, and a few small things so i can nct it and sell it, i dont want to bring the 911 out in this weather, and this grey one looks nice.
    It is a twin turbo, has a mongoose stainless exhaust, kn intake, stiffer springs, same uprated ecu that i have in red one, and its running 14 psi (red one only 9), and it has a nice sound install.

Advertisement