Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Msg for RooferPete

Options
  • 10-11-2005 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi there,

Pete, have been told to hunt you down by Deb (met her on Eumom). We have a dormer roof that needs replacing, and some flashing too - have been left in the lurch by a guy for over a year and meanwhile the rain is coming in. Could you recommend anyone that would cover the Blackrock/Deansgrange area to do this work? Would really appreciate a recommendation (or maybe ye cover that area yourselves?).

here's hopefully,

Michelle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Ellechim wrote:
    Hi there,

Pete, have been told to hunt you down by Deb (met her on Eumom). We have a dormer roof that needs replacing, and some flashing too - have been left in the lurch by a guy for over a year and meanwhile the rain is coming in. Could you recommend anyone that would cover the Blackrock/Deansgrange area to do this work? Would really appreciate a recommendation (or maybe ye cover that area yourselves?).

here's hopefully,

Michelle

You spelt your name backwards wrong... it should have been Ellehcim. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭amerden

Kernel wrote:
    You spelt your name backwards wrong... it should have been Ellehcim. ;)

Must say that was a very constructive and mature reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Listen buddy,keep your nose out of this discussion,kernels flirting with michelle and theres absolutely no need for your interfering.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi Ellechim,

I hope it wasn't me who let you down, I will try and send you a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Ellechim

Thanks Pete - I will try and PM you....it wasn't you that let me down at all!!!

Kernel, I may be blonde but I'm no bimbo....ellehcim is not terribly memorable or easy to pronounce.....Pig stupid, was that supposed to be flirting? Mmmmm

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement