Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupidest Thing you've seen for sale on EBay

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

Shell gas pipeline in mayo that was funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

empty packet of fags and a crushed fanta can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

I remember seeing many incidents of people buying the actual boxes of computer systems like PSP's and Xbox's thinking they were the real thing. The guy would write on the bid site "Xbox BOX for sale" and everyone thought it was a typo. Some guy paid €300 for it and got a box in the post! Totally legal!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

So Glad wrote:
    I remember seeing many incidents of people buying the actual boxes of computer systems like PSP's and Xbox's thinking they were the real thing. The guy would write on the bid site "Xbox BOX for sale" and everyone thought it was a typo. Some guy paid €300 for it and got a box in the post! Totally legal!!!

thats brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Those f*cking links that the seller claims you can use to buy hot, must-have consumer electronics items for 10% of their retail cost.
    Otherwise known as pyramid schemes..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Cormic

Did I not hear of some girl selling her virginity at some point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

Cormic wrote:
    Did I not hear of some girl selling her virginity at some point?

Now that's brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

George Best's liver. Well it claimed to be it anyway, had the pics of it all warn away and destroyed with holes. Didn't last long - you can't sell human body parts on ebay so it was shut down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

I've hard rumours of someone selling an air guitar on there too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭DC5_ITR

check this out - a "General Lee" inspired Renault 19. scroll down to see the pictures and check out the NCT report. for anyone remotely interested in cars etc, this is hilarious. if you're not interested in cars, then u might think this guy is serious and that in itself is even funnier :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4590117452

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

How about this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5636590455 GBP £142.
    The Item you are bidding on is an ebook on POLICE AND UK GOVERNMENT AUCTIONS

:v:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

DC5_ITR wrote:
    check this out - a "General Lee" inspired Renault 19. scroll down to see the pictures and check out the NCT report. for anyone remotely interested in cars etc, this is hilarious. if you're not interested in cars, then u might think this guy is serious and that in itself is even funnier :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4590117452
    ROFL

Advertisement