Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cracked CD? This happen to anyone else before?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭RPGGAMER

ambro25 wrote:
    [note to Mods]Not an incitation to anything illegal (because it's not to-)[/note to Mods]

Use a mini-image. Extensive tutortials available courtesy of Google, though done in 3 clicks and it takes 10 seconds, and you never need to use your CD/DVD again - problem solved :)

i searched on google and am still a bit puzzled on how to do this. can you please give me a detailed instruction on how to make this mini image. my games are all original but some have indeed cracked and i want to avail of this imaging.

remember i am no computer whizz so don't leave out any steps

thanks a mill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

RPGGAMER wrote:
    i searched on google and am still a bit puzzled on how to do this. can you please give me a detailed instruction on how to make this mini image. my games are all original but some have indeed cracked and i want to avail of this imaging.

Regardless of helpfulness the guide which someone "wont" post is a guide to circumventing the protection on software so is illegal.

So best not to ask for a guide and best not to post one.

kdjac

Advertisement