Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Thing miniseries? Interesting

Options
  • 11-11-2005 5:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

Click me.
    Fangoria has learned that the the four-hour The Thing mini-series coming to the Sci Fi Channel is not a remake after all. The project will actually be sequel to John Carpenter's 1982 film!

Frank Darabont is executive producing and David Johnson is working on the script. Johnson is expected to complete his adaptation by Christmas and shooting could get under way next year for an airdate on the cable channel of either December 2005 or early spring 2006.

The Thing deals with an alien parasite, which can take over the mind and body of a human being.

Little scant on the details there, but I think with Frank Darabont involved, it could be interesting. :v:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I thought that PC and Xbox game that was out there last year was good anyway, if a little samy. Lets hope this is good. Would be nice to see Carpenter give some input though I would hate it to loose its taky feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Tusky wrote:
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What he said. :(

Advertisement