Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AOE III Geforce problem?

Options
  • 11-11-2005 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Picked up AOEIII and its not running. Gives me an error about my Video card having no memory. Its not the best card in the world but it does the job. FX5200 Or something. I read the Readme and it says that it doesnt support Geforce cards?? anyone know anything about this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

bombidol wrote:
    Picked up AOEIII and its not running. Gives me an error about my Video card having no memory. Its not the best card in the world but it does the job. FX5200 Or something. I read the Readme and it says that it doesnt support Geforce cards?? anyone know anything about this?

Use this as an excuse to upgrade your gfx card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

its in work, not paying for an upgrade to a work machine. Ahh ill figure something out

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Playing games in work? Tut tut.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

The demo ran on my FX5200, so Id say the full game should run.

Advertisement