Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's rooferPete ??

Options
  • 11-11-2005 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭

I got a question for him.. anyone got his email address..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭elliebn

think he mentioned in a previous post that he was going on a training course for a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭jayo99

ahh right..

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Gandhi

jayo99 wrote:
    Where's rooferPete ??

Maybe he's up on the roof...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

Gandhi wrote:
    Maybe he's up on the roof...
    lol, hes probably on holiday, too cold too work anyway

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭kadman

In true Rooferpetes style, he is at present attending for advanced roofing techniques, that are given only to Master Roofing Craftsmen, so he will truly attain the title of " Sensai Pete".

He is currently learning advanced carpentry and joinery techniques, handed down through the years, acompanied by secret handshakes and rituals. It is not easy to get MIoR , or MIoC after your name, and on his return , he will truly become Rooferpete master crafts man, a title only offered to the few who persevere at their craft. And Rooferpete is truly worthy of that title.

Welcome to the chosen few Rooferpete,

kadman MIoC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭tapest

kadman wrote:

" Sensai Pete".

acompanied by secret handshakes and rituals.

Welcome to the chosen few Rooferpete,

kadman MIoC

:D:D:D I'll tell, I will, I will :D ROTFL

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

tapest wrote:
    :D:D:D I'll tell, I will, I will :D ROTFL
    then u will have to die:p

Dont you dare reveal Superroofers real identity, or indeed his secret hideaway.:D :D

As for the cryptic letters after his name, I'm sure he's about to come back with more. :rolleyes:

Will his new found knowledge , be free for all. Or will he seek copius amounts of dinaries for his wisdom. Only time will tell.

kadman:D

Maybe he has been banned for conduct unbecoming for a gentleman.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ah well , hes gone now. So Rookad is seeking a new roofing/ construction consultant.

Any takers...

kadman:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hmmmm,

As founder and obvious senior partner in the RooKad enterprise :D OMG another great idea gone with the wind :D

Tapest,

I knew I could rely on you, but you didn't have to go to the trouble and vast expense of international communications, BTW the runner you sent wants his plane fare home :D

lomb,

Me thinks that heading for the Alps is not a good idea for getting away from the cold, or a holiday at this time of the year, and just in case you ask I was not on a free falling course :D

Gandhi,

Oh wise one always available with the obvious :) sad to say I was not huddled behind a chimney trying to get a wi fi connection on Ye Old laptop :D

ellibn,

Henceforth shall remain proven as the Boards memory one can trust ;)

jayo99,

Ye can find me contactable on roofconsult@eircom.net the old fashioned way :)

Kadman ?????????????

Ye could be finding yourself banished from "The Society" thou hast revealeth or caused to be known items, subjects, and codes of Ye Utmost Secrecy yea even confidentiality :eek:

Thou may find thyself bestowed with kindness even luck albeith there be only one interperter and he didn't know much english :D

One shall if permitted scroll through the happenings of the last few days and take note should I have anything to contribute :cool:

Who knows ? I may just touch type to show my appreciation for still having a working digit attached to my hand :v:

BTW Passed with honors and even had a few suggestions made law ;) sadly more I can not reveal at this time ;)

• Advertisement

BTW Passed with honors and even had a few suggestions made law ;) sadly more I can not reveal at this time ;)[/QUOTE]

Arrgghhhh...... they are going to make the rantings of Superroofer ... law..

aarrgghh.

Welcome back , dont you dare dissolve Rookad...There are too many victims...er..people to help.

kadman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

Hiya Rooferpete,

I was beginning to wonder where ya were me self! I see that girl got ya, I forgot ya were away :o I have to say, I had already assumed what you said was law! :eek:

Talk to ya soon!

Deb

Debracd wrote:
    Hiya Rooferpete,

I was beginning to wonder where ya were me self! I see that girl got ya, I forgot ya were away :o I have to say, I had already assumed what you said was law! :eek:

Talk to ya soon!

Deb

Oh no..this sounds like the start of a Rooferpete fan club:D :D:D:D

kadman:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

kadman wrote:
    Oh no..this sounds like the start of a Rooferpete fan club:D :D:D:D

kadman:p

Start??? ya mean you hadn't heard about it already?? Pleanty of fully paid up members already LOL.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement