Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100% Mortage Company

Options
  • 11-11-2005 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi i was reading a paper (The Sun) about a couple of weeks ago and there was a company advertising mortages for young people who did not want to waste money paying rent every week, who had no deposit and who had just started working. Now hard as i have tried i have been unable to find this company in the papers or on the internet or anything and i cant for the life of me remember the name of it.

If anyone knows what i am talking about will you please let me know asap.

Regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

PTSB and Bank of Ireland are offering 100% mortgages, but note that you need to fund the deposit and there are other conditions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Suziblue

deposit for 100% mortgage:confused:

What's the catch with them anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You have to finance the deposit. If things go ahead, they give you a mortgage equal to 100%. I don't know what he rules are regarding financing hte deposit though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

PTSB will give you the deposit when getting a 100%. Basically once they accept you for the mortgage, they will issue you with up to 10% of the property price as a personal loan over 10 years. This will then be paid off monthly until you start drawing down on the mortgage, then the mortgage covers the deposit loan and you start making normal mortgage repayments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Suziblue

thanks!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement