Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick paypal question

• 11-11-2005 1:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has been asked a thousand times before....

I just sold something for the first time on ebay and recieved payment thru paypal.I hadnt set it up to transfare funds to my bank account so where exactly does the money go?

Will it be put onto my creditcard against the next bill or do paypal hold it in my account so to speak untill i add my bank account details

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

option 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭5500

Option two being against the credit card bill or held untill a bank account is added?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Hi

It will be: held untill a bank account is added

or you use the money to pay for something else.

Regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

aye, you now have X amount of paypal credit. Buy something with it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Adding a bank a/c is fairly easy though. If its a large amount that you dont want to spend, its the only way to do it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement