Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shamrock Rovers v Waterford

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

blu_sonic wrote:
    i missed him i left at the whistle what happened?

Pats fan had "I 8 Rovers " t shirt on him provoked (of course) the rovers fans some charged at him stewards and plice tried to push them back they got to the changing room area and the table thats there they felt it looked better down the stairs, they had been watching a DIY show and were practicing Feng, not throwing a table down towards stewards who were protecting the players.

But hey once someone else started it yeah :rolleyes:

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

all due respect but that is the most petty post i've every read i was being honest not knowing what happend and just on the tone of your message i'm highly suspicious of that being the course of action, but obviously our fans are no "saints" pun intended

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

blu_sonic wrote:
    all due respect but that is the most petty post i've every read i was being honest not knowing what happend and just on the tone of your message i'm highly suspicious of that being the course of action, but obviously our fans are no "saints" pun intended

How so? It says a Pats fan provoked the rovers fans by wearing an offensive t shirt, which in turn led to rovers fan throwing a table down the dressing rooms steps. Did you not understand that part? Its what happened.

Or was it the part where they were provoked cos we all know they wouldnt do such a thing unless provoked. God bless em all, and why would it be petty :confused: Do you not think im pissing myself laughing everytime i see Rovers and play off vs CHF.... Seerys revenge :D

You asked what happened i replied as i was there.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

i was there but left at the full time whistle, its the tone of your post is very sarcastic, you brush over the "provoked" thing and always make some remark about it, and rovers fans can be horrible and do stupid things without provokation but so can your crowd so the evangelical stance from you does fly with me.

ps from being in the rovers end i didn't recognise alot of the crowd they were very young and i felt uncomfortable in there, its renound that the rovers fans that are banned from home games go to the away ones

Advertisement