Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend me decent alloys for VW Passat.

Options
  • 11-11-2005 3:22pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I reckon with German Saloons its tricky picking a nice set of alloys hence why i ask advice here.
    Im looking to get a nice set for my 03 VW Pasat TDI,silver in colour.
    Ive seen the odd one about with really nice alloys that look the part but ive also seen ugly buggers too.
    Any suggestions guys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

A set of Audi 'S' range rims would go down a treat - or if you were thinking aftermarket, a nice set of BBS rims

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭joebre

Have black Golf TDI with 15" Avus II alloys.
    Changed them for a set of Audi RS4 17".
    Made a huge improvement to the look !

Joe

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Yeah i like the ones in pics.
    Must look into audi RS ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭joebre

The 2 un-opened pics are the ones I am talking about ! RS4. They come as standard on most A4 models. I prefer 9 spoke to the 5 spoke in the other picture.

Joe

• Advertisement

Dcully wrote:
    Yeah i like the ones in pics.
    Must look into audi RS ones.
    the other option ive mentioned above (likes of BBS rims) would also suit very well, especially with a dished rear wheel (i.e. about an inch wider at the rear but with a higher offset to keep the wheel located within the arch).

This is whats portrayed by the blue passat with the 5 spoke rims :cool:

Advertisement