Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9mm Ammo (Again)

Options
  • 11-11-2005 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Right, leaving aside the fact that 9mm ammo can be awkward to get hold of at times, what's available out there on the market?

What loadings have you used, and what do you think of them. If you recommend them, who imports them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭oldzed

magtech 115 fmj is fine reliable and reasonably cheap, blaser is ok , american eagle is ok , samson is dearer and kicks a bit more , sellier and belliot is allright too, I havent found anything really bad coming in yet. some of the prvi partisen stuff is on the way in i believe and im looking forward to trying that too .

Im keeping my sources to myself .

zed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Is there any 124gr stuff about? I'm led to believe it shoots better in some guns, particularly the CZ75.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Babble

civdef wrote:
    Is there any 124gr stuff about? I'm led to believe it shoots better in some guns, particularly the CZ75.

From my experience every model of pistol will have a different preference for different ammo only trial and error will tell.
    If you find you have cycling issues trying a heavier grain seams to be common practice etc

124gr is nice a middle of the road

Advertisement