Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The infamous IMDB spoiler thread -> Contains link to possible entire plotline spoiler

• 11-11-2005 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Does anyone have any thoughts on this:
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0411008/board/nest/28586768

Basically the poster Lost_Explained claims to be a former writer on Lost. Apparently he's pretty annoyed with the team behind Lost and is willing to answer any question put to him on the thread.

I'm just a casual watcher of Lost (i.e. not worried about spoilers) and I just thought it was a little weird that no one brought this up? His answers on plotline do make a lot of sense. I haven't seen the latest episode yet (2X06) but I don't think the killer he names is the actual killer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭GenericName

I'm not sure what the deal is with marking a thread that contains spoilers or spoiler tags, so if possible could a mod edit the title correctly or remove it? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Regarding the spoilers being in the IMDb thread, I wouldn't really worry about it... you've told us about it in the thread title (which is good) and you have to register (well I had to) for the IMDb forum to read that thread anyway.

I haven't seen episode 6 of season 2 (or any of season 2 for that matter) because I live in Ireland, watch it on Channel 4 (they just aired the episode where
    Charlie shoots Ethan
    ) and I don't download episodes illegaly, so I can't comment on lost_explained's theory that
    Shannon is killed by Danielle
    . However, his explanation of the events to come seem fairly plausible to me, - entirely possible if not mildly disappointing.

What would disappoint me is the entire storyline featuring the
    nano technology
    . To be honest, the possibility of the story panning out that way seems like a bit of a let-down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

that theory was originally posted on the fuselage(probably stolen from there)

anyway Javi confirmed it as fake.....so it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

All of that stuff was already posted on the ABC lost forum by a user calling himself Shimmyo or something like that. He was claiming to be a disgruntled former ABC employee. It turned out that it was all a load of BS and he was in fact some lad from England.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭phileeoonskee

While we're on the subject of entire plot spoilers that have no certanty we may as well go tohttp://www.dharmainitiative.com and select the text at the botom like you would with a spoiler tag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Bartronilic

Everyone are idiots, why? becuaser that guy says Helen dies when Locke gets paralysed, when Helen is the first thing we hear in locke's flashback IS Helen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Everyone are idiots, why?
    becuaser that guy says Helen dies when Locke gets paralysed, when Helen is the first thing we hear in locke's flashback IS Helen.

A round of applause for Captain Clever.

"Helen", whom Locke was on the phone to, isn't actually Helen. She's a callgirl that he just calls Helen. And use spoiler tags in future, because if what you say is true:

You are a MORON.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Bartronilic

We were never told that. And also, the imdb isn't telling the truth, so whatever I say he said isn't a spoiler.

Advertisement