Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extension items

• 11-11-2005 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

I am building an extension early next year and have started to make out a list of all items that i will possibly needed.

what i would like is to have a rough price of certain items before I start serching.

Can any of ye give me rough estimates of the items below and indicate if it is for each or bundle or bale etc.

Steel lintels - 2m =€
    Window Sills - 2m =€
    Insulation (wall) =€
    Insulation (floor) =€

thx

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭lensman

give this lot a call,... J&K Supplies, The Ranch, Ballyfermot,..Tel:6268610/6265862 I think they are the cheapest around Dublin
    also see here
    http://www.iaosb.com/html/cost_of_construction.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Pity, seems like there's a lot of useful information on that website. Problem is its just about the worst site design I've ever seen and its just too poorly designed to actually read.

Advertisement