Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing Auditons

Options
  • 11-11-2005 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

Anyone go to the fashion show auditions?
    I don't dance but I'm very flexible so I thought I'd give it a shot.
    Not even close.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭White Rabbit

I got the impression last year that any swinging dick was admitted 'cos of the scarcity of males.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Slippers

No such luck.
    (how'd you know I was male?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭White Rabbit

Probability and writing style.

ok :)

*looks at his writing style*:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Go for it slippers!you dont need to be a twinkletoes to get into the fashion show!As long as you can shuffle your hips and feet a bit your sorted!

• Advertisement

By the time I started this thread I had already failed to make it into the call backs, let alone the show. So I think that means I can't shuffle.:o
    Still waiting for the results of the modelling callbacks, so I might be in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

ah dont worry bout the dancing slippers and i'l bet u'l have no probs getting a callback for the modelling if they let me in two years ago im sure they'll let anything with two legs in!And if you dont get it dont worry a lot of the people they choose just have that d4 look(bleach blonde guys who look like big headed rugger buggers!) which might be attractive in ucd but is fairly unattractive to the rest of the population!

Sorry, what I meant was, modelling callbacks were on Thursday. Just waiting for the castlist. I was in last year's show (but I didn't audition) so I'm optomistic.

Advertisement