Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats good about NUIM?

Options
  • 11-11-2005 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

simple question! and what it's not full of gaa heads is it?!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Deadlocked

Quite the opposite in fact.

Full of arty people. But like all places tons( i mean tons ) of different kida ppl.

E.g from Computer Science nerds to Drama nerds to French poetry lovers(my flatmate).

Top facilites here though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Nimrod's Son

Most people's thought summed up here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=309697
    High lady-to-man ratio in the college is another plus point for all the Casanovas out there. :D

maynooth only has two nightclubs!galway is the place to go!im so pissed i didnt go to the rad last night!:mad:

maynooth only has two nightclubs!galway is the place to go!im so pissed i didnt go to the rad last night!:mad:

Not even nightclubs, just late-bars which is a bit of a downer...
    Galway's defo a cool place to go out in.

yeah!is maynooth more house partied centred because of no discos!i cant believe maynooths doesnt even have 1disco!

• Advertisement

Lots of house parties if you look in the right places. It is a student town after all! If you want a club then Dublin is your only real option (except for The Ozone (shudder - bad memories!) in Leixlip and Time in Naas).

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Teller

The Glenroyal is still a nightclub...don't know for how much longer but it doesn't look like many people go there now.

B2 would be your nearest thing to a club in Maynooth now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Nightclubs suck anyway.

B2 is mighty. I love Maynooth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

B2 is indeed mighty! It helps that most of the staff are friends of mine too :D

Has anyone been to the Glenroyal lately? Is it still alive?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

In any case, house parties > nightclubs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭roxychix

i agree glenroyal crap when i came here first before it got done up it was like a barn similar to a teenage disco vibe houseparties are way better but went to bradys thurs two weeks ago it was good

Advertisement