Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paranormal(ish)

• 11-11-2005 8:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Quick note .... aint been on much coz i got made redundant, so i havent adandoned anyone! on a paranormal note was in blackpool a few months back and very good fortune teller told my wife "your husband will have a change in his job by the end of Oct" .... was laid off on the 28th!

Will post properly soon but hey..... go to blackpool for a reading!

6th

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

dublin6th wrote:
    Quick note .... aint been on much coz i got made redundant, so i havent adandoned anyone! on a paranormal note was in blackpool a few months back and very good fortune teller told my wife "your husband will have a change in his job by the end of Oct" .... was laid off on the 28th!

6th

Good luck in your next job 6th! Take it as a blessing to do what you want to do, because far too many of us end up in the capitalist rat race.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

yeah good luck man, I took voluntary redundancy a while back myself, still *kinda* looking out for a job

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Indeed, good luck and I'll be sure to check out Blackpool sometime, seeing as it's just a mere train ride away :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

ditto, hope everything will be sorted soon. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

cheers well wishers! hunt is going well jobs are a bit easier to find than ghosts!

Andy if you do g o there sometimes the name of the teller was Petulengro there are a few of them there but she is on the central pier and i think her name is marie or maria .... google the name "Petulengro" seems they have a very good rep!

6th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

dublin6th wrote:

6th

bit late then or do you mean 28'th November? Because from what i gather, you don't have a new job...so there was no change...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

changes was that i was made redundant! ... i think that qualifies as a change or am i wrong.... people?
    she said by the end of october, she said this at the start of august.

6th

You are unemployed now. You don't have a new job. So there was no change in job, you are just unemployed and being unemployed is not a job.

dublin6th wrote:
    Andy if you do g o there sometimes the name of the teller was Petulengro there are a few of them there but she is on the central pier and i think her name is marie or maria .... google the name "Petulengro" seems they have a very good rep!

Sounds cool, I'll look into that.

And regarding the "change in his job" statement, the redundancy would kind of validate this. If you were going to have a different job, I'd gather she would say "change of job"?

Just my thought on the issue...

hmmm maybe...

• Advertisement

Thing is with fortunes, they sometimes tend to be riddles. My mum recieved a fortune off a gypsy that came up to her and informed her that she'd "have two children, one on each side of the fence." She had my two sisters, one before she was married, and one when she was married. Sometimes, these things need to be read into a little to understand their full meaning.

Advertisement