Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT DSL Usage

• 11-11-2005 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭

It is now 11 November and DSL Usage page shows "0". I have been on the Net nearly every day since the 1st November and have downloaded stuff as well but I am still showing "0". Does anyone know why?
    Thanks,
    Martin.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

mcummins2 wrote:
    It is now 11 November and DSL Usage page shows "0". I have been on the Net nearly every day since the 1st November and have downloaded stuff as well but I am still showing "0". Does anyone know why?
    Thanks,
    Martin.
    mine's the same.
    don't know why

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Gaz25

Thats because they haven't brought in the usage limit on customer accounts. I think it will be after X-Mas when it happens.(inside information)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭mcummins2

It did use to show a usage history.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Gaz25 wrote:
    Thats because they haven't brought in the usage limit on customer accounts. I think it will be after X-Mas when it happens.(inside information)
    funny as it worked last month, but stopped once i upgraded to 2meg which i orignally ordered from the clowns

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Cremo wrote:
    funny as it worked last month, but stopped once i upgraded to 2meg which i orignally ordered from the clowns

Maybe the billing dept has taken over the responsibility for the usage and it will update in 12 months time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭TimTim

shame, my stats counter is working and I'm estimated to go over my limit at my current rate in 13 days.

Advertisement