Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

just finished LCS

• 11-11-2005 9:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭

definatly the easiest of the bunch but really enjoyable..roll on the next one...still have to do the hidden packages etc but all the missions are finito :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Im stuck in Portland, the one where you have to control the car externally. Fair play though.

Get a life btw :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

yeah i know i work shift and have been of for the past 3 days so thats my excuse and i'm stickin to it :p...just drive over all the boys witht the car thats all there is to that mission

Yeah I'm doing that but I keep getting too much damage. :v:

just fly thru them like at full speed and that'll get the bulk of em then just take the single guys out...took me a few tries tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

The final mission was brilliant, and I enjoyed the whole game. IM looking for a Hellenbach GT to finish Love Media import export.

• Advertisement

Ive got one in the garage in the first island, it's from one of the very first missions you have to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I can't find the Love Media import export thing, where is it lads?

its right beside donald loves place in the second island

Advertisement