Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Over the shoulder bags...

• 11-11-2005 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any good places to get one of those over the sholder/courier type bags. Any one's i've seen are ridiculously expensive. One would be handy for the laptop.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Eh, Enrico Bbags might work, and are cheap in the Georges St. arcade.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

The Laptop Shop (yes, that is the actually name) beside the Celestial Ring in the Stephen's Green Centre have a good selection. I also think Dunnes Stores do them, as do all computers stores like Currys, Dixons, etc. Argos have them as well, and they're reasonably cheap. Lidl have dirt cheap ones, and they're actually good quality. Go in and have a look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    (yes, that is the actually name)
    ROFLMAO!

OP: Try around temple bar. Laptop shops will charge you ridiculous prices.
    I think Tribe still carry a few cool ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

i got a laptop bag in the bag shop in the ilac centre. was €30 i think, and a nice pretty blue colour! also, it doesnt look like a laptop bag, which i would count as a plus. no advertising "hey i have a laptop"

Advertisement