Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A4 1.9TDI 100BHP or 130BHP?

Options
  • 11-11-2005 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭

I am thinking about buying a 2 year old Audi A4 1.9TDI next year.Is there much of a difference between the 100BHP & 130BHP?

After reading the sticky on importing from the UK, I think that I will definately import.Does anybody know reputable dealers in UK or had a good/ bad experience?

P.S I don't want anybody to convince me to buy another VW/Audi brand (Skoda , SEAT etc)as an alternate.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

Massive difference... like comparing chalk and cheese. Drive both and you'll see. The PD130 still gives good economy but has a lot more grunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....well I'll get the ball rolling....the 130 has 6 forward gears....I tried both when I bought mine the 130 seemed to have a bit extra punch.

(BTW far be it from me to help a dealer who is probably robbing me but my - minded like a baby- only 9500 miles on it now - 04 A4 130 will be in a dealers in Jan.)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

The 130bhp is actually more economical than the 100 bhp...

Advertisement