Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Par-time course

Options
  • 11-11-2005 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

Im in the middle of a mid life crisis some might say. I've just started work in IT and thinking of leaving already and geting apprenticeship in plumbing

I was wondering if anyone knew of any part-time course's in computers i could do in the evening or recommend any pls? I would like sonething in networks, something where that would help in a new job with good money or just interesting.

I checked FAS but nothing i could find and there mainly full-time and in dundlak.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭tim3115

Not helpful at all here, but was just curious as to how long you spent at the IT course? Was it a degree?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

why do a course it IT if your thinking of leaving it?

Why not ry a course in something else and then decide?

www.nightcourses.com might be helpfuil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Gaz25

Im having one of those mid life crisis. I like computers and dont mind working in IT. I did business and computer applications course for 2 years.

I didn't bother going on on to do a degree, i had enough of college.

I want do a course in networking or course where you can support server's, but being only new in IT, Im not sure on what course to do.

I have checked FAS, but they dont have much, its all full-time and i only want a part-time course. I checked www.nightcourses.ie, but i didn't find very helpful

Any ideas or advice would be grateful, thanks.

Advertisement