Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some questions for a growing company

Options
  • 11-11-2005 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I own a small business and it is time to expand and recruit some people.

1. Does anyone know of any grant or assistance that I may apply for that would help?

2. Listening to five seven live yesterday, I heard of a company that was pulled over the coals for having no safety statement in place. How does one get a safety statement? Is this something that I can do?

3. Is there a checklist of legal statements (e.g. Safety etc) available anywhere to check that I have covered the company's obligations to employees and clients?

4. Am I obliged to have an employee handbook in place. (We are a very small company, but the company that wants to do things the right).

All advice and suggestions greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

Can't answer your specific questions - but probably best to check in with these guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

1. Yes, you might get help from county enterprise boards

2. Depends on the industry your in

3. None that i have come across, again it depends on your industry

4. You dont have to have one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gob smacked

great news

Advertisement