Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Custom Tracks on GTA LCS.

• 11-11-2005 11:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

In the audio menu it says Cutoms Tracks. For me it says unavailable.How do you get your songs onto GTA?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Thanks qz.Much appreciated,

No probs! I think I'll go for the custom tracks, the radio stations don't do much for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭Franky Boy

I'm still thinking whether to get it or not!

Its super. You can use copied CD's so all you have to do is burn your favourite MP3's onto a disc and put them all on.

• Advertisement

Yeah I've only put on around 6 or 7 tracks, but I can't change their names for some reason :confused: So I have to put with: "Unknown Artist", "Unknown Track". :(

When opening the 'Rockstar Custom Track' program insert your CD.Say if you only want to put Track 6 on the game click where it says 'Track 06', this will allow you to change its name. For the artist direct your eyes to the top where it says CD Title and simply change it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

the official cd track player is a pain in the arse if you just want to play mp3s.

download this program from http://www.psp-hacks.com/index.php?s=toca which will enable you to play your mp3s in game.

directions:

in PSP/SAVEDATA/
    rename the folder called something like ULES00151S0 by removing the S0 at the end and adding CUSTOMTRACKS, so its called something like ULES00151CUSTOMTRACKS

it should now look like this PSP/SAVEDATA/ULES00151CUSTOMTRACKS

now with the program you downloaded above convert your mp3's. once converted rename the output file so it ends with .gta , an example would be i_shot_the_sheriff.gta. put the .gta music files in the folder PSP/SAVEDATA/ULES00151CUSTOMTRACKS and turn on user tracks in the game.

it just plays the mp3's randomly one after another, unlike gta on the pc were it plays the customs tracks in between radio segments.

Thanks for that Nephew.

Advertisement