Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oodachee 2:10 Cheltenham

• 12-11-2005 12:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

I'm just back from a few beers with a mate who has informed me that there may be a fairly decent gamble on Oodachee tomorrow. The source of this info is totally reliable and has given a lot of decent information in the past. It goes off a feather weight tomorrow and is only a 6 year old so could be really well handicapped.

It's 20/1 on betfair at the moment, I've had a small bet and am waiting to see if there is any support for it before staking further. The horse was a decent sort on the flat and wouldn't mind a bit more rain, I'd hold off backing it to see if it's supported, if it's not is probably wise to steer clear.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Cheers masterK, I'll throw a few each way on it in the morning at the early prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭thetrickykid

14-1 on Paddy Power at the moment - worth a punt.

Fingers crossed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

I'd keep stakes small before seeing if there is any sort of market move for it. I was told the owners would be putting some fairly large sums on it on course, but only if they are happy with the condition of the horse and the going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,242 ✭✭✭digiman

Well he nearly done it, was a good race, he came second to Standing Obligation. I have in a an e/w bet with marlin Rolins so hopefuly he can finish in the top 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭thetrickykid

He ran really well to finish second - nice tip MasterK - cheers for that one.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Excellent tip. Had the winner but had a nice saver on the second at 20-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Nice one masterK, a very nice each way earner there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fr wishy washy

Great tipping.Anybody think he might have won it with a slightly more positive ride?.

Advertisement