Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People for mod?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i recognise i am not qualified to mod this forum in terms of recording experience and project co-ordination but i think you are forgetting about the DISCIPLINE. I enjoy DISCIPLINE in all its forms and it would give great personal pleasure and satisfaction if i was able to PUNISH and DISCIPLINE other forum users who cross the line.

Does anyone else here take pleasure in the dispensing and receiving of STERN DISCIPLINE?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

ferdi wrote:
    i recognise i am not qualified to mod this forum in terms of recording experience and project co-ordination but i think you are forgetting about the DISCIPLINE. I enjoy DISCIPLINE in all its forms and it would give great personal pleasure and satisfaction if i was able to PUNISH and DISCIPLINE other forum users who cross the line.

Does anyone else here take pleasure in the dispensing and receiving of STERN DISCIPLINE?

You need to get a BDSM forum together, Ferdi :p

Basquille has agreed to assume responsibility for Music Reviews so if ye want me to do it, I'll have the time and I'd recommend sei046 is co-mod too.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Agreed about Sei046 being co-mod. Twas his idea after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

yeah sei and doc j are my 2 selections for defo!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Rustar

The kings have been throned! Long live the kings!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

Great stuff, There are defo some interested lads like Doc J for sure who i would defo advise. There are a lot of capable people in fairness though. Problem is i gotta try not and get involved in every collab!

btw when are we gettin our mods anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

sei046 wrote:
    btw when are we gettin our mods anyway?

When you give forth the blood of seven lambs, a sacrificial virgin and a good guitar to John2.

spoe we better get a move on so....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

As far as recording experience and knowledge goes, Eoin Madsen is the man for the job, he knows his stuff and is a recording engineer AFAIK.

• Advertisement

seriously lads are we gettin mods no? i understand the admins are prob busy and all but just wondering if there was any word

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

/me is also interested (and is on here daily).

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Looks like Doc J has it.

only one mod?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

This forum shouldn't need much moderation anyway.

Advertisement