Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

singletrack in ireland

Options
  • 12-11-2005 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭

hey all
    living in SE england at the moment and there is a good singletrack/trail scene going on. lots of bridleways/rights of way and some custom built trails to play around on.
    have been out on a few 20 nice mile loops with mostly offroad, maybe not all hardcore stuff but an enjoyable way to spend a saturday nonetheless. seems to be lots to choose from.

i've done a bit in ireland and am aware of djouce/3 rock/ballinastoe (all the coillte woods basically) in leinster. however is there much else? say i want to go for a good offroad spin, where else is good to go? anything worthwhile within a few hours drive of dublin? i know there's some more coillte woods in waterford but what do ye recommentd?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,829 ✭✭✭Alkers

Check out mtbireland.com - rider talkbalk, a link on the left hand side. Post up there and someone in the know will sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

cheers simona

hadnt noticed that part of the site before although i do recognise one or two of the names on it

Advertisement