Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bastista (Injury or another set up angle)

• 12-11-2005 11:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

I know that WWE has posted that the animal has injurded his back, and that may well be the case, but from watching last maybe this could be another suitation of wwe using the internet to through the fans off guard so as he makes a unexpected return at Raw monday night or even at Surv Series to gain his revenage. Also could this be a start of some matchs that could eventually pan out at WM22 Like Edge v Bastista,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Its not a work. Next week they have a big international tour with Batista as the marquee name and with him not being there thats gonna let down alot of people down. If he does nt wrestle as advertised and I'm 99% sure he wont you'll know then for sure.
    There kinda stuck for a champion now. My best guess is that Orton will win and then go onto face Undertaker for the title in a buried alive match at survivor series.
    It's a tough situation though. I don't think anyone really stands out of the pack.

Undertaker- I can see that happening short term maybe.
    JBL- entertaining yes but champ again? Hell no they need to move on. He was n't exactly good for business when he had it either.
    Eddie- I'd like to see him get more of a chance then he got last time. But was n't he finding it hard to dealing with the pressure of being the top guy.
    Orton- Compared to where he was say 16 months ago his stock has gone down in my opinion. His character is a bit stale I think too.
    Ken Kennedy- I can see it happening someday. But not yet.
    Booby Lashley- Same as Kennedy
    Rey Mysterio/Matt Hardy- I can't see them getting it this soon if ever.
    Benoit- The way hes being postioned lately its unlikely.
    Edge- I think he's a dark horse. Theres talk of moving him over to Smackdown and I think in terms of being a top guy, its now or never for Edge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I doubt its a work. And Edge is legit injured also, so it wont be him soon either.

Im hoping that if this is true, that we see a tournament for the title. We havent seen one of these for a long time, Survivor Series 1998 if memory serves.

The people I would like to see in such are

Matt Hardy
    Rey Mysterio
    JBL
    Randy Orton
    Chris Benoit
    Eddie Guerrero
    Undertaker
    Booker T

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Definitley not a work. wwe.com posted the news of his injury on wednesday which is two days before smackdown airs in the u.s. They rarely if ever discuss anything which has occured at a smackdown taping before that taping has aired. I think wwe.com's new policy is to release news as soon as possible rater than it coming out of a wrestling news website.It shows that they are finally willing to take the internet seriously.

Advertisement