Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guys shaving "down there"

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

audge wrote:
    Emmmmm, my boyfriend has done this a couple of times, its v nice.

But you wanna know whats even nicer.... when it smells good! Good enough to eat (pardon the pun)
    Seriously, I have this strawberry body lotion, a few drops of that stuff make all the difference, and you got yourself an edible willy in seconds :p
    Anne summers do loads of flavoured stuff, but they are very sticky and messy (or so I have been told) so if you where single, going on the pull, they might not be best.
    My advice, spray something with a fruity scent down there, or rub in a nice lotion, which has the bonus of leaving you pre-lubed (2 birds, one fruity stone)
    The women will be far more inclined to suck on something that smells good, and if you can get one that tastes good too, even better!!

Ahem, just thought I would throw that one out there :p

You'd want to be pretty damn careful with what you rub down there.

Some things have been known to, eh... burn.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Never gone near the neverending garden myself.
    If a girl asked I would give it a go,no complaints so far though.(they are way to busy being disappointed :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i retract my statement - having a prefrence for a complete absence of pubic hair is not an act of a paedophile.

however i do believe it is part of the ever increasing, and in my view worrying, attempt to sanitize every aspect of life..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭audge

ando wrote:
    what kind of stuff are you talking about spraying down there, just curious like ..... :)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/store.cfm?cat=23

Or yogurt, if your getting frisky with the lady of your dreams, get some yogurt involved, or champagne, or sparkling wine, or even ice cream.

Believe me, your gonna love the sensation, and they are gonna love the taste!

Maybe you could return the favour afterward ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Or cocaine!

It's a real thrill-ride ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

jcoote wrote:
    if u look after it it doesn't itch like crazy tbh

Hoiw do you do that? What precautions do you take?

Doesnt it also leave you prone to spots there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

Whatevre yr into man, but ...

why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,968 ✭✭✭jcoote

joejoem wrote:
    Hoiw do you do that? What precautions do you take?

Doesnt it also leave you prone to spots there?

wash the hair 1st and if its long shave with a hair cuttin razor thing then an open razor...moisturise wit vaseline intensive care aloe vera after and it'll be spot on

jcoote wrote:
    wash the hair 1st and if its long shave with a hair cuttin razor thing then an open razor...moisturise wit vaseline intensive care aloe vera after and it'll be spot on

Open Razor - do you mean mach 3 or the electric razor hairdressers use?

Immediatly after shaving it its fine, its the few days afterward that are the bitch!

• Advertisement

just plain old vaseline and cotton boxers are your man there

open as in mach 3

with or against the grain?

(This is a wierd conversation)

against let the shower run constantly on it for the easiest removal...its not weird when it looks bigger (ie 4 inches :p)

Its hygiene I'm after, size isnt a problem, but 4 inches? You must have been tripping on those hairs!

I think shaven is much better, less cave man, much cleaner etc...

i wasa bein sarcastic size isn't a problem here either :D

anyway its twice as hygienic imo

High five!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

as Dr Evil once said "There's nothing quite like the look of a shaven scrotom"

Curiouser and curiouser. How does one shave there scrotum, isnt that like shaving a water balloon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

you tell me I'm only quoting Austin Power...

no its a lot les sensitive than u think man just keep the shower water runnin on it and you'll be fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Its hygeine you're after? Be honest.

Also the hair is there precisely for hygeine purposes. Nature is fairly handy with the whole evolution thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I really don't have a problem with anyone who wants to waste their time with unnecessery grooming but could you please stop saying it's for hygeine.

Fact: Nobody who washes themselves with any kind of regularity needs to shave of their pubes for hygiene purposes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Fact: Nobody who washes themselves with any kind of regularity needs to shave of their pubes for hygiene purposes.
    True, but some people find it nicer shaved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭jimmidy_cricket

First off, I'm a girl, the user name is very male so I wanted to set that straight before I start.

No I think any kind of male maintenance is weird men are men and should stay men, these new metro sexual types who go in for a back, crack and sack wax are pink t-shirt wearing, moustuirzed, manicured goons and I would never have any time for someone who is so into their own apperance. Now I'm not saying that is the case with many of the posters here but where do you draw the line? Alot of you are saying its a hygine thing, its hygenic to have clean nails, so how many of you would get a manicure? and many have said it makes your tackle appear larger, having your eybrows shaped make your eyes look bigger, would many of you do that? I just think that if this was to become common place now then there'd be no boundaries.

I know this is very long winded and I'm all over the place but anyhow. No I don't think its attractive for a man to tidy his bits, its weird and if I met someone and we became intimate and i discovered it was all neat and tidy down there I'd probably run a mile (yes how shallow of me) and I've done it before when I was getting down to it with a bloke and he was wearing tightie whities, so I don't doubt I'd do it again.

In my opinion the only male maintenance required is nose hair to be trimmed and if a bloke has a mono brow he should consider plucking the hairs in the middle. That's about it really.

Each to their own I suppose but I like my man to be a man not a prissy biatch.

No I think any kind of male maintenance is weird men are men and should stay men, these new metro sexual types who go in for a back, crack and sack wax are pink t-shirt wearing, moustuirzed, manicured goons and I would never have any time for someone who is so into their own apperance.

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Fair enough, but having been trimmed and untrimmed with a good few girls over the years, the majority have preffered the trimmed look.

good on ye jimmidy_cricket, lets here it for the non metrosexual, bog standard, hairy, regular john.

ps, my back is well hairy..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Haha, you've just given me this disturbing image of a hairy ape type man with a shaved cock n balls. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

A man trimming his pubic hair doesn't make him a prissy biatch, just as you letting yours grow to a forest doesn't make you butch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

In my experience a lot of women like to see the beast emerging from the bush...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭jimmidy_cricket

Lex Luthor wrote:
    A man trimming his pubic hair doesn't make him a prissy biatch, just as you letting yours grow to a forest doesn't make you butch.

Urgh, yes it does and I'd never let myself go like that. While I'm totally opposed to Male maintenance, female maintenance is an absolute must

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

Vangelis wrote:
    In a couple of years this trend will be dead.

Unfortunately i don't think so. It's really taking off. I thought it was just an English thing (anyone see that docu awhile back about fells gettin the "back,sack & crack"?). I think in years to come it'll be expected of you to shave. Like a hygene thing.

Personnaly I think men who shave their bodies have gender issues and would not be considered "manly" IMO. Me, I like me wild forest and it'll be staying that way.

As regards women and whether they shave or not: its all good.

boo-erns!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Alot of you are saying its a hygine thing, its hygenic to have clean nails, so how many of you would get a manicure?
    Am I allowed the pedicure? :p

And to quote one of the lads "Theres nothing quite like a girl holding your shaved scrotum as you orgasm."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

el tel, funk-you consider yourselves warned, please don't post or quote links that are considered "not safe for work".

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

While I'm totally opposed to Male maintenance, female maintenance is an absolute must

2005...Ireland...a woman's view.:eek:

Nice to see the double standards haven't left us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Byrneedel

i dont believe in uptight grooming by fellas but neat and tidyness down ther doesnt go a miss

Victor wrote:
    el tel, funk-you consider yourselves warned, please don't post or quote links that are considered "not safe for work".
    and what about ferdi's comment #37...that deserves a lengthy ban

Lex Luthor wrote:
    If I was you I'd retract that comment.....I find it very offensive....:mad: :mad: :mad:

On another note, I wouldn't recommend for blokes to go straight in with the wet blade, it itches like hell for weeks afterwards. A #1 does a good job.

Do you use a head shaver for that?

joejoem wrote:
    Do you use a head shaver for that?
    Yip

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Vangelis

Let's start shaving our heads, all women and men!
    It'd be so much cleaner! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭*Oul_Doll_Cork*

Hahaha..... I say guys start waxing down there!!!:p
    ...... just to give ye a taste of how it feels!! Ouch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Hahaha..... I say guys start waxing down there!!!:p
    ...... just to give ye a taste of how it feels!! Ouch!
    They're way ahead of you dear...

Advertisement