Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Cup Play-Offs Saturday and Wednesday

• 12-11-2005 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Australia v Uruguay

Czech Republic v Norway

Spain v Slovakia

Switzerland v Turkey

Trinidad & Tobago v Bahrain

I'll go for Turkey, Spain, Czech Rep, Australia and T & T

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I can see Norway pulling off a win against the Czech's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

1 - 0 senderos 42min flick on from a free

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,851 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Hmmmm lucky enough. The Turks were playing better at that stage. Given the Swiss' recent performance and their performance in EURO 2004 I'd be very suprised if they make it. They need to seriously up their game and they definately need to win at home tonight...which I'm still not confident they'll get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

If you haven't been watching then do so now! great game so far, very open loads of attacking from both sides, not being played like a friendly at all. Holland 1 Italy 3, so far.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

2-0. What could have been.....:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Probably over by now. Final score?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

Sorry, didn't see your post till now, final score 1-3. Was sure there would be more goals, loads of chances. Italy were class, Muppets in England talking about winning the world cup, they wouldn't have a patch on the Italians.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Norway 0-1 Czech Republic

Switzerland 2-0 Turkey

Trinidad & Tobago 1-1 Bahrain

Uruguay 1-0 Australia

All to play for...

Mike.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

spain 5-1 slovakia

garcia hat-trick

anyone have a link to the highlights or some such?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

mayordenis wrote:
    spain 5-1 slovakia

I was suprised by this result, slovakia looked pretty good in the group stages. what happened? did they fall apart?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

mayordenis wrote:
    spain 5-1 slovakia

garcia hat-trick

anyone have a link to the highlights or some such?

Check the England - Argentina thread on page 2 - post by Mark has all the goals.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭evilhomer

Turkey is a hard place to go and win. I wouldn't write off Turkey yet.

Advertisement