Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callobrate no. 1

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

i just listened to your track with my stuff in it and it reminds me of pink floyd for some reason! there is one lick in particular that reminds me of gilmour over them chords. Will be a great track if you start pieceing it together and give me somethin in particular to do instead of whole track! i suppose this should be discussed on your thread! we need mods....

ok, i haven't really thought of what i wanted for this track because i just wanted input from a few people and then decide what to do with it..

But if you want something specific then... errmmm, i still don't know:D

I still think your track is great over it though!;)

I can't see anyone putting forth vocals for it, so it would be nice to keep it an instrumental track. With a few different guitarists having an input, each one having their own 'solo', i say 'solo' i mean their own little part, not really shredding.

I think the delay effect at the end kinda sounds like U2, so in this track we can make that the ''rock out'' part..heh heh.

Also, i might make it longer so it's easier to work each guitar's part into each other.

But that's it for now, i may put some temporary drums to it tomorrow so people can get an idea of when to get a little more upbeat and when to tone it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

sounds like a plan, wouldnt mind seeing some projects finished up. I will try somethin for ya on the A part when i get a chance and a lil less shreddy. can do a proper strings arrangement for ya i you want

but for now, pick a part (verse/chorus thing) and add your own style.

I don't really see the point in me telling people what to play, because i can do that myself. I want people to add their own thing.

strings would be cool:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

nay bodger. will get going when i can. wanna do a blues collab and also a heavy one so will have my hands full. start calling in parts from those other guys! :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

I made a bit of a jingle with the origional file. But the wav is about 13mb.

Ill post soon as I find a decent free wav to mp3 converter for mac.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

ok go here:
    http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=4003&alid=-1

and its down as "colab 1 moma" ....

nothin special but might give you a few ideas for the strings i guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭McFiddler

Hey Womoma that sounds great! Good work everyone

Advertisement