Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you store Guns in CourtLough?

Options
  • 12-11-2005 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

I'm a fully insured member of Court Lough and am thinking of getting my own shotgun. Although I plan to keep it in my house, occassionally I might need to store it at the club. Can you do that? Do they have a place where you can store guns there does anyone know? Even if your gun licence application says you are storing the gun at home & you have proper storage, can you still sometimes keep it at the club?
    Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 379 ✭✭Dvs

Glacier,
    Not to be rude,
    but would it not make more sense,
    to ask the nice people at Courtlough about this? ;)

Dvs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

Glacier,

I am a member of Courtlough and store my guns there. In the smaller armoury, there are approx 100 individual secure lockers which members may rent for a modest annual fee.
    Your gun will be registered on their dealers permit and must be signed out any time you intend to take it off the premises.
    Well worth it for the peace of mind and security.

Advertisement