Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colin Murphy - Tuesday 8pm ThL!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Go back to india you black bastard

That's no way to be talking about anyone zane. Editing your post to say something different just isn't nice either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yeah good on yas all for trying to get me to say something stupid so you can get me banned.

NOBODY CARES!

seriously, lose the attitude for christ sake. its a discussion board. people are going to disagree with you on certain things.

this crap is getting so boring.....take it to Conspiracy Theories zane, they may be more responsive to your claims in there. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

as for me telling my "buddies....... grow up. :rolleyes:

miraculous how Mr. boyf and another mod who never posts here suddenly pop up at the same time isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

oh dear god...

miraculous how Mr. boyf and another mod who never posts here suddenly pop up at the same time isn't it?

oh sweet jesus.

quick! to the paranoia mobile! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I actually happened to be linked by someone who wasnt peachy.

...yeah zane.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm not really sure what's going on here but I get the feeling people are jumping on a 'Let's slag off Zane' bandwagon.

Moriarty, crash you don't often tend to post here yet you've been very vociferous in your remarks against Zane.

Zane, don't be goaded into this flame war. Take the high ground and leave this thread. Don't worry, we don't all buy into this anti-Zane hysteria bullsh*t.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

*Starts headbanging*

Zane, don't be goaded into this flame war. Take the high ground and leave this thread. Don't worry, we don't all buy into this anti-Zane hysteria bullsh*t.

what anti-zane hysteria???? the only one who thinks theres anti-zane hysteria is zane!

people disagree and he goes mental. end of.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

what anti-zane hysteria???? the only one who thinks theres anti-zane hysteria is zane!

If you think that this thread is an example of normality then you're having a laugh.
    people disagree and he goes mental. end of.

Your thoughts on Moriarty and crash's comments? The latter's remarks in particular were a disgrace. They were inflammatory.

What's this about:
    crash_000 wrote:
    I actually happened to be linked by someone who wasnt peachy.

...yeah zane.

Well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

There is no grand conspiracy.

i dont think this thread is an example fo normality. i think its a load of crap to be perfectly honest. whatever comments others have made is nothing to do with me. however zane has accused me of "rounding up mods" to pick on him..... he even started a feedback thread about it. Quite the accusation, and also one that i can disprove quite easily if necessary. Hence crash's comment about me not linking him to the thread.

read back over the thread there Mr. Nice Guy and i think you'll find that zane started it with breadmonkey.

i disagreed with zane and now im the big bad bully leading the conspiracy to get him banned.

unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

my remarks were more inflammatory than moriartys? that just hurts. i mean, i'm proud of it, but still.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Closed pending a chat with the local mod re:slaps.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement