Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who will win the league

• 12-11-2005 3:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

Its the $6 million question, have your say. i guess i mean who do you want to win the league

won wins? You decide, to vote press red on your remote now. 13 votes

Derry (The Candystripes) City
    0%
    Cork (The Rebels) City
    100%
    byteMrJoeSoapTöpherKdjaCLandymanjonny68dcarrolld22ontourctrl-alt-deletedeisedevilBluetonicpp_me129Ruskie4Rent 13 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Cork

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

Cork (The Rebels) City
    I would like to see Derry win it but whoever wins it will be worthy champs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Dundalk and ger mccarthys one man army :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

this result puts a whole new spin seeing as derry have the advantage of the draw now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I hope its Cork. I'd hate to see the title leave the country.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

I want Derry to win for Shels' potential UEFA Cup qualification but I honestly don't have a clue who will win.

Derry are in pole position no doubt but home advantage to Cork is massive for this one. My head says Derry but my heart tells me it's gonna be Cork.

i think cork are he better of the 2 in a 1 off game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Cork (The Rebels) City
    0-0 on Friday. Derry City to take all the glory and cap a season with a double.

i sincerly hope its not a nil nil really that would be an anti climax to the match, 2-1 to ............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Cork (The Rebels) City
    Derry for the league, Cork for the cup, Shels for the UEFA!

• Advertisement

there is a man living in hope lol, imagine you won the uefa and derry win the champ league lol

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭CrazySka

has to be cork

Cork (The Rebels) City
    blu_sonic wrote:
    there is a man living in hope lol, imagine you won the uefa and derry win the champ league lol

Easy now. We have to get there first... :v:

fingers crossed eh? who gets the toto cup?

Cork (The Rebels) City
    Drogs.

so what do you get into if cork win?

Cork (The Rebels) City
    Intertoto Cup. Drogs get the UEFA afaik.

poor shels how they may rue their poor mid season

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I think home advantage will tell in this one so I fancy Cork to pull it off but it all depends on how Derry approach the game bearing in mind they only need a draw. If they dont sit back they have every chance.

could be the wort game of the year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Even if it was a poor game the atmosphere will mean that it cant be the worst game of the year.

I would say any game involving boring Longford will be up there for worst game of the season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Cork (The Rebels) City
    Derry are playing wont be a poor game, they are awful at the back. Cork are very strong but only doubt i would have is O Flynn his misses could cost them. Cork to score 1st and Derry to do their normal attack attack and attack some more style of play.

kdjac

i just mean the occasion may choke the teams. i hope not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

^ If the occasion chokes anyone it will be Derry. Cork City have big game experience which Derry dont have.

Malmo in the inter toto last year. Ran out 4-1 winners over 2 legs
    Nijmegen in the same. Won 1-0 over 2 legs
    Nantes drew 1-1 in the home leg in a fiercely contested game

The run City went on toward the end of the season, coming from 16 points behind Shels, to losing out in the last game of the season.

This season matches in the UEFA can only stand to City, as will the Setanta outing, though City did fúck up royally (pardon the pun) against Portadown at home.

There was the Cup semi final.

Derry have been at the Cross twice this season, scored zero and conceded three. Though that counts for nada at this point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Cork (The Rebels) City
    Where's the "don't care" option?:rolleyes: I actually dont' care but if push comes to shove id choose Derry City ;)

Advertisement