Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iriver repair shop

Options
  • 12-11-2005 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

So I've to send away my H340. I don't want to send it to Germany, but will as a last resort. Does anyone know of English or Irish places that'll repair them? Nice and cheap like, they don't have to be done by an authorised seller or anything. I'm not worried about voiding the warranty as long as it gets successfully fixed.
    Cheers, WP.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 MsMarrakech

Hey,
    I realise this was posted waaaaaay back but Im having similar trouble so just wondering if you found somewhere??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Send it to Germany. They're BRILLIANT. Free repair even though it was an american model, and about two years out of warranty, and they had it back within a week of receiving it, it's fantastic customer service, I love them!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭gorgo

wet-paint wrote: »
    Send it to Germany. They're BRILLIANT. Free repair even though it was an american model, and about two years out of warranty, and they had it back within a week of receiving it, it's fantastic customer service, I love them!

hey,

I'm having trouble with my iAudio X5, where did you send your MP3 to??

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

wet-paint wrote: »

Ah balls, I had a H120 that broke. I opened it and tried to fix a button but broke it off completely. It was out of warranty, it still works via the remote, but has brought down the resale value, and I planned on selling it since they go for big money now. I saw a H340 go for over 400 once.

Still might be worth a try or email at least. Have you a link to the site?

Advertisement