Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clearwire broadband

• 12-11-2005 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

got it yesterday on the 2nd floor in the middle of a 6 storey building surrounded by concrete no windows etc. worked straight out of the box.

prob shud hav put this in bb please move it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Yep you should have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Got mine last friday works perfect :) bye bye ibb.
    added pic :D great speeds tonight - anybody else in the dalkey/ glenageary have clearwire?

just did another one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Plankmonkey

I tested it out, fluctuates alot which is a no no for me. Looks like it fluctuates for you too, if you're not into gaming or p2p downloading then its good i suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭badrobot

You got it in Dalkey?

I heard they had some of Dalkey covered, but I'm just above the DART station and I can't get it.

• Advertisement

I tested it out, fluctuates alot which is a no no for me. Looks like it fluctuates for you too, if you're not into gaming or p2p downloading then its good i suppose.

Not really into gaming anymore just sold my rig two weeks ago,

p2p downloading doesn't really interest me, all i need is a decent connection into work via vpn ( work pays ;) ) then i'm happy enough.

badrobot wrote:
    You got it in Dalkey?

I heard they had some of Dalkey covered, but I'm just above the DART station and I can't get it.

The hill is blocking it i'm on the otherside of it.

Advertisement